With most personal injury cases, insurance provides the funding for the damages awarded. This being said, they are still in the business of making money, so they may not hand it over without resistance.
Insurance companies do not always allow you the claim compensation you deserve. That is why an experienced personal injury attorney can provide you with the representation needed to make sure you get what you are entitled to.
Some random thoughts…
- Choose a reputable insurance company for car insurance. You get what you pay for. Many low level carriers will cut off your benefits after you are in an accident…the same benefits you pay for monthly.
- Keep a journal of pain/work missed/impact on life.
- It’s YOUR case (demands/offers) – be as involved as you want to be.
- Retain a Beginning to End attorney.
- The TEAM – 1 bad player can lose the game.
- Your Lawyer
- Your Medical Providers
#NOtvads #NObillboards #supportlocal #yourlawyer